Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Robin Hood! Robin Hood! Robin Hood!

You know, I'm not sure I've ever made a post on this blog that actually mentions Robin Hood, the most recognizable character in my strip, by name. Well, I guess there's no time like the present. Also, Maid Marion, Will Scarlett, Friar Tuck, and Little John are featured pretty heavily. And the Sheriff of Nottingham. Why is this important you ask? Well, simply put, I want people to read my comic strip. This is the first part of my master plan to control the masses through domination of the media. Baby steps. Also, now I have to kill you--Anyway, As you undoubtedly are aware, the way people stumble across a blog is by google-ing a popular phrase, i.e. Robin Hood (there, I did it again!) and google takes them to a page with relevant information. Try typing in Much the Miller's Son, and you'll see what I mean. The thing is, Robin Hood (yes!) has a lot more name recognition than Much the Miller's Son, which is why I have to explain the premise of my book to every person who looks at it. Go figure. I think I'll make my next book about Paris Hilton.

Shamelessly,

Steve

3 comments:

Tom P. said...

Robin Hood. Robinhoodrobinhoodrobinhoodrobinhoodrobinhood
robinhoodrobinhood.
Robin...HOOD!

Just givin' my boy a helpin' hand over here...

Robin Hood.

Also, "Forest of Dean"

Yrs.
Tom "Robin Hood" Pajak.

Anonymous said...

You need to consult with your mom about putting the 'share it' link on your posts. I am going to try and 'stumble' this but I am not sure it will work without the link ;)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Nope, it didn't work. It just put it in my favorites.

Followers